Check In & Out
Check In Time: any time after 4 pm
Check Out Time: is by 11 am
We always do our best to accommodate early arrival and late departure requests, however, these cannot be guaranteed. Late departures may be available for a fee, check with the Front Office during your stay.
Deposit & Cancellation Policy
For our Standard Deposit & Cancellation Policies click here.
* Some packages, specials and special group rates will have specific deposit and cancellation policies that may differ from those above. Those deposits and cancellations will be documented separately on those offers. All charges are subject to HST.
Rocky Crest is pleased to welcome your pet as a guest. To ensure a safe and comfortable stay for you and your fellow guests we ask that you observe the following guidelines:
- Rocky Crest Resort has a pet charge of $49 per stay per room to cover additional cleaning costs.
- Small to medium size cats and dogs, less than 50 lbs
- Maximum of two pets per room.
- Please keep your pets on a leash at all times in the public areas inside the resort as well as around the exterior of our property.
- There are certain areas of the resort where pets cannot be admitted. These include all restaurants, the pool and fitness area, meeting rooms and they may only swim in Armishaw Lake.
- We would prefer that your pet not be left unattended in your room. If you need to leave without your pet, please inform the front desk and leave a contact number where you can be reached should your pet become agitated.
- Should your pet have any accidents on the premises, please clean up after him or her promptly or ask for assistance to do so.
- Please arrange a convenient time with the front desk when you will be out of the room with your pet, so that our housekeeping team can service your room.
- Any damages to the room caused by your pet will be added to your credit card.
- Should your pet create a disturbance affecting the comfort of other guests, you will be expected to compensate the resort for this loss of revenue.
We look forward to welcoming you and your pet the next time you stay at Rocky Crest Golf Resort!
Resort Amenity Fee
The benefits and services include the use of:
- One round of golf per person per stay at a Muskoka ClubLink Academy Course (Lake Joseph & Grandview when available)
- Outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Pool towel service
- Fitness Room
- Indoor Hot Tub & Sauna
- Lake Joseph Waterfront
- Canoes, kayaks and paddle boats
- Stand up paddle boards
- Life jackets
- Water park access
- Sun Dock access including chaisse lounges
- Armishaw Recreation Area
- Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Beach Volleyball Court
- Family Golf Putting Green
- Hiking Trails
- 24 hour front desk coverage
- wireless internet - resort wide
- In room tea and coffee service
- Complimentary daily newspaper available at the Front Desk
- Onsite shuttle service to Golf, Clubhouse dining and Armishaw Recreation Area
The daily resort amenity fee is $28 per room plus HST.
Free 9 holes of golf
Each guest is entitled to one free round of golf at one of the Muskoka ClubLink Academies courses per stay. Please reserve your tee time in advance. Golf offer is not transferable to the Championship Courses. Rental clubs are avaialble for a fee and a dress code does apply.
Babysitting is available every evening with advanced registration with our Guest Services Department at the Front Office. There is a three-hour minimum charge and rates vary based on number of children. A $36 cancellation penalty applies for babysitting cancelled within 24-hours of the service.
- Charge for one child = $12 per hour
- Charge for two children = $14 per hour
- Charge for three children = $16 per hour
- Charge for four children = $18 per hour
All charges are subject to HST.
Boat Docking & Personal Water Craft
If you wish to bring your own motor boat, we have limited daytime docking only. For overnight parking, please contact Terry Johnson’s Hamer Bay Marina at 705-375-2232. We are not able to accept Personal Water Craft at our docks at any time.
RV's and Motorhomes
Rocky Crest does not have hook ups anywhere or space in our parking lot for large vehicles. If you call in advance we can arrange parking only, at our Armishaw Recreation Area.
Lost and Found
Rocky Crest Golf Resort does its best to assist in finding lost items by our guests. For more information please contact the Pro Shop (705-375-4688) for golf course missing items and our Housekeeping team for all other missing items. If found, these items can be returned to you at your expense.
Cots and Playpens
Rocky Crest Golf Resort does have a limited number of portable play pens available for those guests that require them. Unfortunately we do not have cots for our guest rooms as the number of beds and pull outs can satisfy the maximum occupancy for each room type. Play pens are not available in our vacation Villas, Cabins and Cottages.
Cannabis at ClubLink
ClubLink is a family-friendly organization. We take the enjoyment of all of our Members, guests and their families very seriously. As such, we would like to make you aware of our policy with respect to the use of marijuana on ClubLink property, including Rocky Crest.
Smoking or consuming marijuana in any form is prohibited at all ClubLink properties. Exceptions may be made to this policy where an individual has a medical certificate indicating that the use of marijuana has been approved by a healthcare professional. In such cases, Club management must be notified and individual accommodations discussed in advance of any such use on ClubLink property.
Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please speak with a member of the Rocky Crest management team.