Summary of Content
Out of an abundance of caution, due to the current and mandated government measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and in the best interest of our Lakeside villa owners, villa guests and our employees, Rocky Crest has closed all common elements including the Reception Building (fitness room, hot tub, sauna and owner's lounge) indefinitely.
Units will continue to be cleaned weekly, as required, but we ask that you leave all extra food, condiments, spices, laundry soap, etc. in your owner locker and not in the cupboards to be shared by all.
During the pandemic, all off-season arrivals will be checked in using the lock box system.
The owners page will be regularly updated as we re-evaluate all procedures considering all government directives, local, provincial and federal health agencies and the World Health Organization.
Resort operations will be adjusted based on safety for both our members, guests and employees. Please check our COVID page for operational updates.
Wifi & Television in the Condos
The wifi and television have been upgraded to Bell Fibe.
For television trouble shooting Bell Canada will need to be called at 611.
The wifi and login are on the front (or back) of the router in mechanical room of your unit.
Each unit has their own wifi login and password.
Telephones, at the request of the condo board, were removed at the end of September 2021.
Hours of Operation
During the resort season check in is available 24 hours per day.
During the off season check in is available daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
During the off season, if you are arriving after hours, please ensure you make advance arrangements that include a confirmation from the resort of those arrangements. All arrivals will have the keys placed in lock box outside the front door of your unit. You will be given a code for the appropriate box to pick up keys for your unit.
Off Season is October 17, 2021 through May 13, 2022
Resort Season is May 14 through October 15, 2022
Notice of Arrival
• All arrivals, including owner and owner guests, must confirm their arrival date a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival.
Check In and Check Out
• Any check in or check outs outside of regular hours of operation in the off season must be arranged in advance with the Front Office Team. (email@example.com or by calling 705-375-2240 ext. 303) Please confirm those arrangements prior to arriving.
• Early Check In and Late Departure: are not allowed under any circumstances.
• At the request of the Board, all owners and owner guests must present a credit card for billing of damages, with a $100 pre-authorization that will be released at time of departure.
• All owners, unaccompanied guests and renters must show identification at time of check-in and each owner must settle all outstanding balances at time of departure.
• All unaccompanied guests/renters must have their name and contact information (including address, telephone number and e-mail address) forwarded to the Reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 21 days prior to arrival, by the owner, according to the Condo Documents, although we are flexible working with owners. This is authorization for check in and must be done in writing. All Lakeside Owner Guests will receive an e-mail confirmation from the resort front desk confirming their arrival and departure dates and what they can expect as an owner guest. Any request for addition of owner guests, within 3 days of arrival, also require a telephone call, by the owner, to the resort Front Office Supervisor or Reservations Manager, to confirm receipt of the information.
Lakeside Owners are all ClubLink members and as with all members may book a maximum of 5 days in advance of day of play in the appropriate level of membership tee time through LinkLine.
Lakeside Owner guests may also only book a maximum of 5 days in advance of play during any available resort tee time through the Reservations Department (1-866-323-3305).
Housekeeping Policies and Procedures
For details on amenities included in your unit and additional linen and towel fees after May 1, 2021 click here.
Any food items, not sealed, beyond non-refrigerated condiments or spices (i.e. salt, pepper, etc.) left in the unit after departure will be disposed of by the Housekeeping team. All such items should be stored in your personal storage locker or taken with you.
Additional cleaning is no longer a service that the resort provides.
Should you wish to hire your own private cleaners, then the pricing below (for additional sheets, towels, etc.) would apply for replacement items.
Cots, Cribs, Playpens and High Chairs
The condo corporation does not own of these items and we encourage you to bring your own equipment.
Garbage Policies and Procedures
• There is no daily garbage pick up by the Maintenance team.
• Owners and owner guests are to take all garbage and recycling to the designated garbage bins (one on each of Emerald Hills Court and Glen Abbey Way)
• Please sort garbage and recycling appropriately.
• Please ensure that all lids are secured properly as to avoid animal problems.
Maintenance Policies and Procedures
• Issues of general maintenance will be dealt with by the on-site maintenance team during their hours of operation.
• Contact the Maintenance Department through the Front Desk voicemail at (705) 375-2240, extension 3301.
Should you require assistant, please call Maintenance for the following issues:
• Internet, Bathroom (toilets running, plugged, bathroom drains, etc.), Television / cable, Barbecue, Light bulbs / appliances, Minor damage (wear & tear)
Emergency Policies and Procedures
• For Police, Fire and Medical Emergencies please call 911.
• For emergencies, including water leaks, heat issues or lock issues, please call one of the following numbers, and we will dispatch assistance. Please note that failing to call in advance for an off-season off-hours arrival is not an emergency.
• Requests for after-hours access entry to your Lakeside unit that were not pre-approved, and not the result of a lock failure, are subject to a $175 plus 13% HST service fee.
Emergency Contact Numbers
• Resort Front Office 705-375-2240, extension 3301 (open 10 am to 5 pm daily)
• Ken Schulz (General Manager) 705-571-0698
• Michael Simonett (Director of Rooms) 705-571-2853
• Doug Agar (Facilities Manager) 705-774-3888
To contact our resort team please use the e-mail distribution list email@example.com
To contact To contact the property manager e-mail Gregg Evans firstname.lastname@example.org
Food and Beverage Facilities
Our Food and Beverage restaurants are open only during golf season. Please call ahead to confirm hours of operation and to book a reservation, as dining hours are subject to change, and are based on business demand levels. Reservations are highly recommended for dinner, with parties greater than four persons or to guarantee your preferred dining time.
Recreation Facilities and Activities
All Recreation facilities including the Armishaw Recreation Area and Lake Joseph Waterfront are open during the resort season. Individual activities and facilities are available based on seasonality, weather and business levels. Please check with the resort for hours of operation.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station
Access to the EV charging station is not available for Lakeside Owners and Guests
We do have outdoor electrical outlets at all units.
Reception Building Policies and Procedures
Owners and guests may access the Reception Building using their key card lock The doors are not to be propped open.
The exercise room will open as of May 6, 2022. The hot tub, sauna and owner's lounge will not be available.
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed in the Reception Building without direct adult supervision.
Children under 16 years of age are not allowed in the exercise room, nor allowed to use any of the exercise equipment.
Access to meeting space, utility rooms, storage rooms and offices is not permitted.
When you are selling your unit don't forgot these checklist items:
Get a clearance certificate from Gregg Evans and arrange for monthly condo fees payment.
Arrange for the transfer of the attached ClubLink membership with Membership Sales.
Provide the resort the contact information of the new owner including address, e-mail and phone numbers.
Instances where we are required to share your information
1 - Disclosure Statement
2 - Budget Statement
3 - Declaration for PSSC #7
4 - By-Law No. 1
5 - By-Law No. 2
6 - By-Law No. 3
7 - The Rules
8 - Current Management Agreement
9 - Armishaw Sports Club Agreement
10 - The Plan of Condiminium
11 - Membership and By-law
12 - Schedule of Occupancy