Welcome to the Lakeside at Rocky Crest owner and owner guest information page.
To contact our team by e-mail please use the distribution e-mail
Due to the current and mandated government measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and in the best interest of our Lakeside villa owners, villa guests and our employees, Rocky Crest has closed the Reception Building including the fitness room, hot tub, sauna and owner's lounge indefinitely.
Currently all key card pick up will be done through the lock boxes to the left of the front door at the Guest Registration building and we ask that you leave your keys on the kitchen counter when you depart your unit.
The Guest Registration building will be locked at all times. To contact a front desk agent call 705-375-2240 extension 303 between 10 am and 5 pm daily and leave a message.
Units will continue to be cleaned weekly, as required, but we ask that you leave all extra food, condiments, spices, laundry soap, etc. in your owner locker and not in the cupboards to be shared by all.
The owners page will be regularly updated as we re-evaluate all procedures considering all government directives, local, provincial and federal health agencies and the World Health Organization.
The resort is planning to open this spring however ongoing continuous evaluation of services and amenities will be evaluated weekly.
We apologize for any inconvenience and looking forward to seeing you soon at Rocky Crest.
Current Wifi Password
Off Season is October 20, 2019 through May 15, 2020
Golf Season is May 16, 2020 through October 11, 2020
Hours of Operation
During the resort season check in is available 24 hours per day.
During the off season check in is available daily from 10 am to 5 pm.
If you are arriving after hours, please ensure you make advance arrangements that include a confirmation from the resort of those arrangements. All after hours arrivals will have the keys placed in a numbered lock box outside the Rocky Crest Golf Resort Front Desk. You will be given a code for the appropriate box to pick up keys for your unit.
Notice of Arrival
• All arrivals, including owner and owner guests, must confirm their arrival date a minimum of 7 days prior to arrival.
Check In and Check Out
• Any check in or check outs outside of regular hours of operation in the off season must be arranged in advance with the Front Office Team. (email@example.com or by calling 705-375-2240 ext. 303) Please confirm those arrangements prior to arriving.
• Early Check In and Late Departure: are not allowed under any circumstances.
• At the request of the Board, all owners and owner guests must present a credit card for billing of damages.
• All owners, unaccompanied guests and renters must show identification at time of check-in and each owner must settle all outstanding balances at time of departure.
• All unaccompanied guests/renters must have their name and contact information (including address, telephone number and e-mail address) forwarded to the Reservations team at at least 21 days prior to arrival, by the owner. This is authorization for check in and may only be done in writing. All Lakeside Owner Guests will receive an e-mail confirmation from the resort front desk confirming their arrival and departure dates and what they can expect as an owner guest. Any request for addition of owner guests, within 3 days of arrival, also require a telephone call, by the owner, to the resort Front Office Supervisor or Reservations Manager, to confirm receipt of the information.
• Any requests for additional cleaning must be made a minimum of 72 hours in advance or they cannot be accepted. Please see below the associated costs and rules for additional cleaning requests. Additional cleaning must be approved by the Director of Rooms or the General Manager.
• Note that additional cleanings are only permitted certain days as described below.
• Should you wish to hire your own private cleaners, then the pricing below (for additional sheets, towels, etc.) would apply for replacement items.
Housekeeping Policies and Procedures
For details on amenities included in your unit and additional cleaning fees click here. Additional cleaning may be available for a fee, with at least 72 hours advance notice. A request for additional cleaning is not guaranteed and must be approved by the Director of Rooms or General Manager.
In the Off Season, cleaning will only occur on turnover days.
In the Resort Season, additional cleaning will not be permitted on turnover days (i.e. Monday's & Friday's) or typically on statutory holidays.
Any food items, not sealed, beyond non-refrigerated condiments or spices (i.e. salt, pepper, etc.) left in the unit after departure will be disposed of by the Housekeeping team. All such items should be stored in your personal storage locker or taken with you.
Cots, Cribs, Playpens and High Chairs
The condo corporation does not own of these items and we encourage you to bring your own equipment.
Garbage Policies and Procedures
• There is no daily garbage pick up by the Maintenance team.
• Owners and owner guests are to take all garbage and recycling to the designated garbage bins (one on each of Emerald Hills Court and Glen Abbey Way)
• Please sort garbage and recycling appropriately.
• Please ensure that all lids are secured properly as to avoid animal problems.
Emergency Policies and Procedures
• For Police, Fire and Medical Emergencies please call 911.
• For emergencies, including water leaks, heat issues or lock issues, please call one of the following numbers, and we will dispatch assistance. Please note that failing to call in advance for an off-season off-hours arrival is not an emergency.
• Requests for after-hours access entry to your Lakeside unit that were not pre-approved, and not the result of a lock failure, are subject to a $165 plus 13% HST service fee.
Emergency Contact Numbers
• Resort Front Office 705-375-2240, extension 303
• Ken Schulz (General Manager) 705-571-0698
• Michael Simonett (Director of Rooms) 705-571-2853
• Greg Stoneman (Facilities Manager) 705-346-1203
Maintenance Policies and Procedures
• Issues of general maintenance will be dealt with by the on-site maintenance team during their hours of operation.
• Contact the Maintenance Department through the Front Desk voicemail at (705) 375-2240, extension 303.
Should you require assistant, please call Maintenance for the following issues:
• Internet, Bathroom (toilets running, plugged, bathroom drains, etc.), Television / cable, Barbecue, Light bulbs / appliances, Minor damage (wear & tear)
Reception Building Policies and Procedures
Exercise Room, Hot Tub / Sauna, Owners Lounge
• Owners and guest may access the Reception Building using their key card lock.
• The doors are not to be propped open.
• Children under 18 years of age are not allowed in the Reception Building without direct adult supervision.
• Children under 16 years of age are not allowed in the exercise room, nor allowed to use any of the exercise equipment.
• Access to meeting space, utility rooms, storage rooms and offices is not permitted.
Instances where we are required to share your information
• 2020 Villas
• 2020 Cabins & Cottages
• 2021 Villas
• 2021 Cabins & Cottages
Food and Beverage Facilities
Our Food and Beverage restaurants are open only during golf season. Please call ahead to confirm hours of operation and to book a reservation, as dining hours are subject to change, and are based on business demand levels. Reservations are highly recommended for dinner, with parties greater than four persons or to guarantee your preferred dining time.
Recreation Facilities and Activities
All Recreation facilities including the Armishaw Recreation Area and Lake Joseph Waterfront are open during the resort season. Individual activies and facilities are available based on seasonality, weather and business levels. Please check with the resort for hours of operation.
Please note that due to privacy regulations that we are unable to give out Lakeside unit telephone numbers to those guests that call in. We are also unable to transfer calls to your Lakeside unit. Please direct family and friends to call the local telephone number for your unit.
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is tentatively scheduled for February 25, 2019 at 7 pm at the Country Club on Lloyd Street in Woodbridge, ON.
1 - Disclosure Statement
2 - Budget Statement
3 - Declaration for PSSC #7
4 - By-Law No. 1
5 - By-Law No. 2
6 - By-Law No. 3
7 - The Rules
8 - Current Management Agreement
9 - Armishaw Sports Club Agreement
10 - The Plan of Condiminium
11 - Membership and By-law
12 - Schedule of Occupancy
This was last modified on Nov 8th, 2019.